Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Tentatively optimistic

So here were are on day 2 of Operation Sticky Baby. I tested again this morning using my Dollar Store cheapies as we as the Digital and had a faint positive on the cheapie, but a confirmed "pregnant" on the digital. So far, so good.

Symptoms this morning:
  • incredibly hungry when I woke up
  • incredibly nauseous as I was blow drying my hair and getting ready
  • upset stomach at work
I'll be calling the doctor's office this morning at some point to make an appointment. I don't know if they'll want to see me right away to confirm with a blood test, or if they'll just make me wait a few weeks. I'm hoping they'll have me come in at 6 weeks so we can tell my parents before winter break is over. I'd like to make a surprise trip assuming this all pans out the way it should.

Today's motto: Today I'm pregnant and I love my baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment