Tuesday, April 6, 2010

21 Weeks (tomorrow, technically)

Slowly but surely, we're moving our way towards 40 weeks!

How far along? 20w6d (21w tomorrow)
Weight gain/loss: Bouncing back and forth between 2 lbs and 3 lbs under my pre-pregnancy weight. Very proud of that!
Maternity clothes? Yes, they are super comfortable but hard to find things that fit a short person like me!
Stretch marks?Unfortunately, yes.
Sleep? Some, but not as much as I would like.
Best moment this week?Feeling what I THINK is real movement!
Movement: Possibly, see above.
Food cravings: cheese, Reese's peanut butter cups, Reese's puffs cereal, ice cream...
Gender: BOY!
Belly button in or out? It's in, but I see that it will pop soon!
What I miss? Wine was tasty.
What I am looking forward to? Having Mark feel the baby move!
Weekly wisdom: You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friends' nose. :-)
Milestones:Feeling what I think is real movement!

No comments:

Post a Comment