Thursday, April 15, 2010

22 Weeks!

Here we are, 22 weeks, and the size of a papaya (according to the website anyway). The baby shower is getting squared away, and I'm getting crafty again and starting another sewing project. School continues to be super stressful but the baby is doing great as far as I can tell!

How far along? 22w1d
Weight gain/loss: Haven't weighed myself recently...hoping it's the same though!
Maternity clothes? I am loving my maternity clothes! So comfy! I need to buy some capris though.
Stretch marks?Unfortunately, yes.
Sleep? About the same, although having a cold this week kept me from sleeping as much as I could have.
Best moment this week? When Mark felt the baby kick for the first time.
Movement: Definite movement now! It's still really light but now that it's been happening more often I can recognize it. Sometimes he even kicks hard enough that it suprises me. :-)
Food cravings: cheese, Reese's peanut butter cups, Reese's puffs cereal, ice cream...
Gender: BOY!
Belly button in or out? Still in...
What I miss? Zombie Pub Crawl is coming up, and I'll be missing out this year. For a good reason however!
What I am looking forward to? Starting on the nursery! We haven't bought any furniture yet or cleaned out the baby's room. I'd love to get that started ASAP!
Weekly wisdom: It's just amazing to me how much this baby must be movin' and groovin' in there!
Milestones: The baby's moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment