Wednesday, August 4, 2010

38 Weeks....

2 more weeks, 14 more days!! I still have a feeling this will be happening sooner rather than later, but lord knows I've been wrong before! :-)

How far along? 38 weeks
Weight gain/loss: No idea anymore.
Maternity clothes? Most definitely. Mostly tank tops because it's HOT.
Stretch marks? Yes. Thank you genetics.
Sleep? Nighttime? None. Naps during the day? At least 2.
Best moment this week? Just lots of movement. He's running out of space!
Movement: Moving a lot! He has discovered how to twang my ribs like a guitar string. Very weird and slightly uncomfortable.
Food cravings: starchy foods, cottage cheese with peaches, Reese's peanut butter cups...
Gender: BOY!
Belly button in or out? Depending on where the baby is, my belly button is either out or flat.
What I miss? Sleep. Fat chance I'll have that any time in the near future!
What I am looking forward to? Meeting my little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment