Thursday, July 29, 2010

37 weeks -- Full Term!

Ah, so here we are, at "full term" status. What does that mean, exactly? A whole lot of nada. Baby really hasn't dropped, no mucus plug, no real contractions. I have been feeling stronger cramps (very much like menstrual cramps) but nothing at all regular and usually not even once a day. Baby's been moving a lot, even though he must be running out of wiggle room in there. I don't feel like I look 37 weeks (some people have also made this comment) and I don't know what to think. The midwives don't seem to be concerned, and so far I've measured ok, so I guess it's not really something to worry about. JJ's been sticking fairly close but I think that's just him, if the cat starts sitting with me regularly I'll start to think something's up. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment