Wednesday, June 2, 2010

29 weeks!

Wow, time really flies! I hadn't realized it had been so long since I updated this! Everything with baby and I is going well, no real complaints besides being exhausted again, and feeling stronger more consistent movement. I just heard from my parents that they will be coming in for a visit a few days before the baby shower, so that'll be really great to have them visit and maybe help us with a few projects in the baby's room. Not sure when the crib will be done, but I hope it'll be ready before he shows up!

How far along? 29 weeks
Weight gain/loss: Not sure now, probably closer to 10 lbs. :-(
Maternity clothes? Loving them, but needing more tank tops for summer!
Stretch marks?Unfortunately, yes.
Sleep? Haven't been, but more due to a head cold than the baby.
Best moment this week? SEEING movement, not just feeling it!
Movement: He's moving all the time. Lately he has been waking me up at 4 in the morning. A sign of things to come, perhaps?
Food cravings: cheese, pizza, Reese's peanut butter cups, Reese's puffs cereal, ice cream...
Gender: BOY!
Belly button in or out? half and half.
What I miss? Being able to sleep.
What I am looking forward to? Our next ultrasound!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment