Wednesday, June 23, 2010

32 weeks!

8 weeks left.....

How far along? 32 weeks
Weight gain/loss: Somewhere between 10 and 12 lbs I think.
Maternity clothes? Very comfy. Still debating whether or not I want to get a bathing suit in the 2 months I have left....
Stretch marks?Unfortunately, yes.
Sleep? Back aches. :-(
Best moment this week? Feeling the baby kick so hard it bothered my dog, who was laying at my side!
Movement: He's moving all the time. I'm even starting to notice it when I'm walking around, which hadn't been happening before.
Food cravings: cheese, pizza, Reese's peanut butter cups, Reese's puffs cereal, ice cream...
Gender: BOY!
Belly button in or out? Mostly out now. My laproscopy surgery scar is making it look a little weird.
What I miss? Being able to sleep on my back!
What I am looking forward to? Our next ultrasound!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment