Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Almost 30 weeks!

I decided to update this a day early since I went for another check-up today...

Good appointment, no news but good news. Ben's heartrate is at 149, which I'm told is good. My weight is still going up but slowly, and the midwife said that was ok. She was very impressed with my blood pressure (used the word "perfect" to describe it) as well.

The fun part was when the midwife checked Ben's position. Today he was head down, with his butt somewhere on my right side. She said that could definitely change though since he's still got room to move and groove between now and then.

Next milestone? I guess my baby shower, which is on SUNDAY. It's going to be an epic event, I think close to 40 people are coming..! I just hope it doesn't rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment