Wednesday, July 7, 2010

34 Weeks! 3 Weeks Til Full Term!

How far along? 34 weeks
Weight gain/loss: Around 10 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Most definitely. Also used the maternity swim suit for the first time last week, probably will use it again if it keeps getting so freaking hot!
Stretch marks?Unfortunately, yes.
Sleep? Not so much at night, making up for it during the day. Bad habit to start, but I suppose the baby will be on the same page!
Best moment this week? Washing the baby clothes. Makes it more real!
Movement: Moving a lot! Some painful rolling from one side to the other, very strange feeling!
Food cravings: cheese, pizza, Reese's peanut butter cups, Reese's puffs cereal, ice cream...
Gender: BOY!
Belly button in or out? Mostly out now. My laproscopy surgery scar is making it look a little weird.
What I miss? Being able to sleep on my back!
What I am looking forward to? August!

No comments:

Post a Comment