Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Nursery is 99% complete!

All that we're missing is the crib, my dad is building it and will bring it up when he's finished. Here are the photos of the nursery!
(note: the "crib" in the photo is our bassinet that will be moved to sit next to my side of the bed when the baby comes, it's just a place holder right now while we wait for the crib)







Here are the letters we painted and put up. The swing was a craigslist find, and there's the "placeholder" bassinet. We also put up the wallpaper border ourselves (it has fishies on it if you can't see it clearly).


Since we're in a condo, we have to use the baby's room as our office, so this is the "office" corner, along with the changing table/dresser.






This is the glider and the bookshelf/storage shelf. The blanket on the glider was a gift from my aunt.









And here are the curtains (made from sari fabric) that I put up in place of the white metal bi-fold doors that were the bane of my existence. They were too much of a pain to repair, so Mark took them down. We needed something to hide all the baby paraphenalia that we have hiding back there, so I hung up some old sari fabric I hadn't been able to find a use for in years. If you look closely in the previous photo you can see the remnant of the same fabric covering the bookshelf/storage shelf!












No comments:

Post a Comment