Wednesday, July 14, 2010

35/35!!!!!

How far along? 35 weeks
Weight gain/loss: Around 15 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Most definitely.
Stretch marks?Unfortunately, yes.
Sleep? Not so much at night, making up for it during the day. Bad habit to start, but I suppose the baby will be on the same page!
Best moment this week? Seeing my husband doing his own version of nesting -- insisting on getting rid of our couch, buying a new one at IKEA, and putting it together all in one day!
Movement: Moving a lot! Some painful rolling from one side to the other, very strange feeling!
Food cravings: cheese, pizza, Reese's peanut butter cups, Reese's puffs cereal, ice cream...
Gender: BOY!
Belly button in or out? Mostly out now. My laproscopy surgery scar is making it look a little weird.
What I miss? Being able to sleep on my back!
What I am looking forward to? Meeting my little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment